Maybe you’ve always dreamed of riding your own horses in your own backyard. Maybe you want to eat fresh eggs and make goat cheese from animals you raised yourself. Or perhaps you simply want live on a five-acre estate and still be less than 10 minutes away from Meadowood Mall and less than 20 minutes from downtown. Old South Suburban Reno makes these lifestyles and many more possible.
Almost entirely located in unicorporated Washoe County, Old South Suburban offers a rural agricultural Nevada with the convenience of being located just a few minutes from all the shopping, dining, entertainment and carreer opportunities of a 400,000 strong metropolitan area.
Water rights, ditch schedules, you name it, we’ve dealt with it. Whether you want to sell your home in Old South Suburban Reno or buy one, give us a call!
Places to know about in Old South Suburban Reno
- Huffaker Elementary School
- Lenz Elementary School
- Pine Middle School
- Galena High School
- Bishop Manogue Catholic High School (Private 9-12)
City of Reno
- Anderson Park
- Audrey Harris Park (Windy Hill Scenic View Point)
- Bartley Ranch Regional Park
- Elizabeth Lenz School Park
- Ellen’s Park (formerly South Hills Park)
- R. Z. Hawkins Amphitheater